Monday, April 20, 2009

Better late than never, right??

WOW! It has almost been a year since I've posted something here. I promise to try and be better about this blogging thing. Problem is, after being on the computer all day, that is the last thing I want to do when I get home!
Things are fabulous in the Rattan household. Maverick is still a stinky, but adorable, baby boy!! He got to spend the night at William and Jannie's house a few weeks ago and loved it! He always gets excited when we ask him if he wants to go see William and Jannie.
Mom, Frank, and I went to Waco last Friday to watch Taylor and Will perform in their school variety show. We had such a GREAT time!!! I'm going to try and load the video of Tay singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah! She was fabulous and sir Will was great singing his mac-n-cheese song too!! Love those kiddos!!
Kendra is living with mom and dad right now while she works in Texas for a while. I am SOOOOO happy to have her living back HOME right now :) It works out great because she can plan her wedding while she is here!!! I'm so happy for her and Matt.
That is all for now. I will right more later.... I promise!!

No comments: