Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Year Anniversary!











So, May 12th was our one-year anniversary. I cannot believe a year has already passed since we were married. This time last year we were on the beach in Cabo! I would SO love to be there again! Frank has a new job with Fidelity Investments (yea Frank!) and had to be in Rhode Island from May 4-16 for training. So, I flew up there for our anniversary celebration this past weekend. We had such a great time!!! We spent allllll day in Boston on Saturday. We walked our booties off exploring historical landmarks on the Freedom Trail, ate at Quincy Market, and took a tour of Fenway Park. Neither of us had ever visited Boston and were very excited to do so. What a neat city! I only wish we had more time to spend there!! Frank is ready to come home (Mav and I are ready too!!!)... I think he's a little tired of the rude people there. No offense to any of you from that area... people are more friendly in Texas!!! :) So much fun. Here are a few pics....

2 comments:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Happy Anniversary! I have never been to Boston and it sounds way fun. If I ever go, I will ask you for pointers- it sounds like yall had a great time!!
The first year of marriage is SO fun, but also so nice to have all that learning about each other under your belt!! It only gets better from here!

Shelley said...

So incredibly LOVE the pics of Boston! Sorry I am just now looking at yours...what a dweeb I can be!! hahahahah

Love you both lots!!!