Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New to this thing they call Blogging


Hi everyone!! I've been inspired to start a blog. I thought it would be a good way to keep my family and friends up to date on things going on in mine and Frank's life. My good friend Jenni started one and I really enjoy viewing the pics and catching up on day to day activities at the Graham household. Thanks for inspiring me, Jen!! Plus I want to win a prize from a lovely and very creative lady (see Courtney, you've inspired me too!!!). For those of you who might remember (or hopefully still have!) our adorable Christmas cards from 2007, you've seen the work of Courtney from Come Together Cards. CTC has soooo many cute cards, business cards, thank you notes, etc. They have cute standard choices, but they also create custom cards like ours!! You MUST check out the website (www.cometogethercards.com) and her blog spot (http://cometogethercards.blogspot.com) The blog has random facts, such as Barbie's last name...hehe.. it is Roberts! Betcha didn't know that!! Check out the site and the blog. You never know what you can learn! I know you will love the products and I will be shocked if you aren't compelled to order something!!!


More to come from the life of the Rattan's.

Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Lindsey- this is so cute!! Blogging is addicting- as soon as you start finding more friends with blogs, it gets so fun to visit everyone! I am so happy to be part of the inspiration!
Thanks for the great write-up! You are a doll!!